Thursday, June 28, 2012

"How I Fucked a Lesbian" by Nova Giovanni

I put parts of this story up on Instagram and Twitter and I've gotten plenty of requests to leak the actual story. Here is it all. I DID NOT WRITE THIS. THIS IS A REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE BY A WISE MAN NAMED NOVA GIOVANNI


The year was 2007, in Richmond Virginia. I was attending a party organized by people I worked with. The person organizing it and hosting it in her home was a very proud lesbian. Her black Saturn (car ) had three rainbow stickers on it, and that is just counting the rear bumper. Hours transpired, everyone was having a great time. Dancing and all, her other lesbian roommates were the only people at the party I didn’t know since everyone else was from my job. At that time, I didn’t have much prior experience drinking so the alcohol crept up on me.

I got drunk as FUCK! All of our co-workers had left was and the hostess told me, “I don’t want you driving, so you can stay here tonight.” Come to find out, she has four roommates. All of them are lesbian women too. They are part of a “house”. The way she had explained it to me while at work is they are part of a large gay fraternity with more than twenty other members. She is the “Mama”/leader of the house. She told me I could sleep in the room down the hall with two of her other lesbian roommates. One masculine & one feminine.

The bed was a comfortable queen size and positioned against a wall. I slept on the outside, the feminine lady slept on the inside, and the masculine one slept on the opposite side of her; against the wall. The feminine chick got up SUPER early to get ready for work and left. I know it was super early because I was too sleepy to watch her undress. The only one left was the boyish one. Her and I slept peacefully at completely opposite ends of the bed.

This is where things turn. I woke up to noise. It was this boyish dressing lesbian changing clothes. In fact, she wasn’t CHANGING clothes. She was undressing. Remember the last visual I had of her in my mind was her in baggy jeans, a t-shirt, and fitted cap. Now, I’m watching her get down to her spongebob boxers and wifebeater. So I’ve got one eye open watching her and thinking to myself, “YO! She might dress like a boy, but she’s still a woman!” I’m having a change of heart as I watch her unveil curves I never knew existed. Now, I’m taking mental notes of all her feminine qualities. Her smooth caramel skin, pretty hair, I guess she has Indian in her family. I even take notice her underarms are hairless when she pulls her shirt over her head to take it off. While my mind is going a mile a minute, she walks toward me. In a perfect world, she would have seduced me right then and there. Instead, she looks at me like I have an infectious disease and says with an attitude, “EXCUSE ME! Can I get back in the bed please?!” I slide over a little, she crawls into the bed, against the wall where she previously was. The space between us seemed so vast. I assume she sensed me staring at her as her eyes closed and she turned around, her back to me.

I laid in my cold and lonely section of the bed for at least ten minutes, coaching myself up to approach her. Should I say something? What if she kicks me out for trying to approach her sexually? What if she DOESN’T? All of a sudden, I conjure up a plan to get the puss. I slide behind her, my pelvis pressed against her warm ass. She immediately bumps me back with her behind and asks “nigga, what the fuck you doing?”I reply with, “I’m cold.”

The morning turns into a back & forth of her pushing me off every time I get too close. But, after a few tries she STOPS PUSHING ME OFF! We’re laying still sideways in the bed, her back to me. I imagine if I would move, it might ruin everything. THEN, all of a sudden she starts grinding on me. I’m shocked & excited at the same damn time! She reaches back and grabs my hard penis. She turns her head slightly to me with a smile. She’s like “it’s so big and warm!” I smile back at her & say something like, “This is flesh, no plastic. I’m a man, not a GI Joe.” I said SOMETHING like that, but I doubt it was that witty.
She slides her Spongebob boxers down and I squeeze my man muscle into her warm lesbian hole raw squirrel. She moans and tries to push me back with every stroke. I even flex my penile muscle and make it jump inside of her.

Everything is going great. She starts shaking & moaning. I can’t hold it any longer. I pull out and ejaculate all over her round, smooth lesbian ass. You would have thought I threw battery acid on her. She gets DISGUSTED! She jumps out of the bed, spits at me, punches me, while my nut is leaking down her leg like a runny nose. Before I can even come to my senses, I’m in the corner of the bed, taking open handed slaps while she yells shit like “keep yo nasty juices to yoself!”

Somehow, I manage to get out of the corner and gather my clothes. Now I’m putting on my jeans while running out of the bedroom. I fall in the livingroom and she jumps on me. To my surprise; instead of hitting me, she whispers in my ear, “please don’t tell anybody I fucked a guy.” She then says, “if they (the folks in her “house”) find out I fucked a guy, they’ll disown me.”

The shocking turn of events make me suddenly courageous. I hop up off the floor, calmer than I’ve been all morning, push my index finger against her crotch and ask “Whose pussy is this?” She sighs, looks down at her feet, looks back up with tears in her eyes, and says in a low voice…”yours…”
I look her square in her eyes, with the demeanor of Denzel Washington on Training Day and tell her… “…and don’t you forget it, bitch.”

I walk out of the house with the strut of a champion boxer, shutting the door behind myself, hop in my car, and drive home with no music on. I’ve never spoke to her since. That is the true story of how Nova Giovanni fucked a lesbian.

THE END

All limitations are self imposed and belief in them creates a limited reality.
-Nova Giovanni
www.NovaGiovanni.com

No comments:

Post a Comment