Thursday, June 28, 2012

#ThirstDayThursday

Every now and then, we witness thirst being shot putted it's way into a chicks phone. At this day in age, technology made being thirsty so easy. Some females come across this act as "nice" or "showing respect." While other niggas see this act as "If she accepts this, that box gonna come straight home to me like UPS." Thank you to everyone that sent me thirst messages for my blog via text, email, iMessage, or even sent me these first handedly and did not know I would ever leak it. With all due to respect, identities won't be shown. Lets not forget that these are real life people. Without the help, this wouldn't be complete. Keep them coming. Send thirst to NothingButDopeIsh@gmail.com


 Bitches love thirstin' for a late night call.

 Curve city.. But she still insist on starting the convo.

 "Your killen me."

 Nigga hungry.

 Embarrassed.

 Straight up thirst.

 Slick Talk.
 Boyfriend Number 2.


"I eat like a Puerto Rican."

No comments:

Post a Comment