Wednesday, April 18, 2012

@iRespectFemales = FAKE




Fuck You

@iRespectFemales is every niggas nightmare. A fake twitter dude putting up tweets that should only be said by WOMEN. And seeing that your girl is RT'ing him is only killing you inside because you KNOW "he stays in every girls friend zone." (S/O to @RCHYOUNG) "Cuddling in bed, falling asleep, and being bored together is probably #TheBestFeelingInARelationship" "I'm looking for someone that will change my life, not my relationship status." "It's funny how you say you love me but never prove it." "I just want to be in a relationship so bad." "My favorite movies consist of: The Notebook, The Vow, Twilight, Legally Blonde, & Enchanted." These are all quoted tweets by him. Sounds like a female right? He does not respect females. He just is one. With a little research I found this video put together by another Anti-Gregory fan. He's only putting up those tweets just to get #LonelyTweeters to RT him. Only tweeting stuff that girls will say because obviously they'll RT anything in common with them. He's smart tho. Atleast he's one of the many that get PAID to tweet  

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

No comments:

Post a Comment