Monday, April 16, 2012

Fuck You Lil B



This is the man himself. Once my girl hit me up about Lil B following her, I knew some type of fuckery was going on. I clicked his "following" tab and seen how he slipped his way into many Bergen County girls' followers list. It happened overnight. Girls waking up to "@LilBTheBasedGod now follows you" just made their day without him even knowing. I will not let Based God fuck my bitch. How did he manage to find these girls out of anywhere in the world? Who knows. If it's not Lil B it's Fabolous or French Montana following girls in Bergen County. Fab DM'ed some girl. While French followed some other chick. It's only gonna continue. If Trey Songz or Chris Brown get's into your girls DM it's a wrap for your relationship. "I just want my gas tank on F, and I want Trey Songz away from all my hoes." Really tho, fuck you Lil B

No comments:

Post a Comment